The Golden Girls

Nice and Easy

Aired Unknown Feb 01, 1986 on NBC

• Blanche's niece is as big a slut as she is!

7.9
    This is a pretty good episode... it's fun to watch. I really don't like the actress who plays Lucy, though. That hair style is atrocious! (Ok, maybe it was popular in the 80's but still, it makes it hard to watch). Also I never thought she had much sparkle on the screen... Maybe with a different actress I would've liked the character better, although she's not someone who's supposed to be respectable, I guess. It IS funny seeing how many guys she racks up, though. Every time she mentions another one I just love Dorothy's reaction. Haha! Other good things about the episode... the Miami Vice freak fan that really latches on to Rose... so funny! Also the whole thing with Dorothy and the mouse. I love how she tries to talk to him at the end and then pretends like she wasn't when Dorothy catches her. I really don't like the scene at the end where Blanche convinces Lucy not to be a slut any more. I don't know, for some reason it just never seemed that well done to me. But oh well, I guess, the rest of the episode is pretty funny.
  • Blanche wants the best for her niece.

7.1
    Blanche's heart-to-heart with Lucy was nice because it proved that Blanche, while she does enjoy the company of a man, doesn't go out of her way just to please them. She is just herself. The rat story was quite funny, especially when Dorothy talks to it. All in all. . .good season one episode.