The Golden Girls

Nothing to Fear But Fear Itself

Aired Unknown Oct 24, 1987 on NBC

• Crazy but not bad to watch

7.8
    This episode is a little out there, but it's not that bad. I actually thought it was quite funny in parts. The first time I saw it, I was howling with laughter at the part at the end with the captain's joke ("If you look out the left side of the plane... it will tip over!") Dorothy's look after that line was precious. Overall, though, it was more silly bordering on stupid. I thought Blanche's "dream" coming true was pretty dumb and only made the plot look ridiculous. If it wasn't for that, the episode might've been a little better, because one could reasonably believe the rest of it. It wasn't awful though. I do enjoy watching this one even if it is pretty ridiculous.
  • Rose has to deliver a eulogy and is afraid of what to say because she didn't like the aunt she has to deliver it for.

2.1
    I am sometimes quite critical of the shows third season, and that is because it was my least favorite. This episode was not funny at all. It was silly, out of character and it was completely unnecessary. The only part that was funny was the bald men dream and that's about it. Even that was just a slight chuckle.