The Golden Girls

Old Boyfriends

Aired Unknown Jan 04, 1992 on NBC

• Season 7, Episode 14.

Dorothy rocked. "I'm sorry, but I already know Jesus." LMAO! Rose can't remember Thor Anderson, from St. Olaf, who she apparently used to go out with! Wow! Sophia goes on a date! Dorothy always hoped Sophia would meet a nice couple! These final episodes of the show are too priceless! Every episode is, but it got even better in its later years. Rose had 56 boyfriends in one year! Dorothy rocked when she saw Blanche's reaction! "She's gonna blow!" She is gonna blow! In more ways than one... Skipper liked to skip! He got beat up as a child! Haha, great episode!
  • Rose can't remember Thor Anderson, from St.Olaf. Meanwhile Sophia starts dating Marvin and his wife!

Rose can't remember Thor Anderson, even when he comes to visit. As she talks about it with the girls, we learn that Rose had 56 boyfriends in one year! Blanches reaction of not being the biggest slut is hysterical. "I am the biggest slut" she proclaims! The idea of Rose as a slut is funny enough but Dorothy and Blanches reaction is great.
    Meanwhile Sophia starts dating Marvin and his sister. She turns out to be his wife, who is dying and wants Sophia to replace her. It's a sweet situation that ultimately ends with Sophia saying, "I guess you can never replace the ones you love". So true.