The Golden Girls

NBC (ended 1992)

boechsner

The Golden Girls Fan Reviews (169)

• The Golden Girls is a classic show that still today is one of the funniest shows ever.

What a show! From the theme song to the fantastic characters to the OUTRAGAEOUS storylines to the hilarious acting, The Golden Girls is a classic show that will forever remain one-of-a-kind. The theme song perfectly fits the show and it's quite fun to hum along with! The characters are simply perfect. Rose is my favorite but I always like the naive ones. Some of the innocent/ignorant stuff she says has me laughing for hours! But my favorites are the St. Olaf stories! hahaha! =) Dorothy's sarcasm is just priceless! Sophia is also beyond hilarious and remains one of TV's only Catholics. Blanche is, well, Blanche. If they had to kill off one character, I'd hope it'd be her. She's pretty funny sometimes but her arrogance gets on my nerves. I always feel that the others are too mean to Rose and while mild joking was funny, some of the things they said to her were pretty mean. Other than that, the show's perfect and I'm so excited all the seasons are getting released on DVD! =)