The Golden Girls

Ro$e Love$ Mile$

Aired Unknown Nov 16, 1991 on NBC

• Season 7, Episode 10.

I love Dorothy unintentionally making Blanche a little jealous in the beginning of the episode. Rose couldn't keep the rock garden alive! Dorothy talks about Sophia like she's an animal, and then she sniffs Sophia. "Fasten your seatbelt, Slut Puppy!" LMAO! Sophia is hilarious! A guy tried to take Rose's purse! Miles put a Cajun Drumstick in each pocket! Hehe. Blanche begins fantasizing and forgets Rose is sitting right next to her. Then she starts it again! Haha! It's great that the Golden Girls didn't get less funny through time. I love Sophia's nasty attitude toward Blanche! She even wants to put Sophia back at Shady Pines! GG rocks!
  • No way!

3.9
    There is no way, even with the suspension of reality factor in television that I would believe that Sophia would get on a horse to go right things with a man for something that happened over 50 years ago. It's just not realistic at all. It wasn't even funny because it would most likely never happen. Dorothy is barely in it at all and Rose's story was silly as well. This was probably one of the worst episodes of season seven.