The Golden Girls

Room 7

Aired Unknown Nov 23, 1991 on NBC

• Season 7, Episode 11.

Wow! Sophia temporarily died! Rose revives her, but she was in Heaven and didn't want to come back! Haha, Rose is so bad! I enjoyed this episode! Especially when Sophia jumped off the roof... It was such a great episode. Great theme, great plots, great writing, great acting... It has EVERYTHING! The Heaven scene was pretty funny. They never had a televangelist in Heaven before! Haha! That's pretty funny, even though I have no clue what a televangelist is... Sophia... Haha... "Did I mention I died?" LMAO! Wow, I love her! The BH, which the women thought stands for Blanche Hollingsworth, actually stands for Blast Here! Haha, classic episode!
  • Blanche is distraught over the demolition of her grandmother's plantation.

This episode was so funny. It was very amazing. The writers are very talented The writers are also very creative when writing the script and with the comedy. Especially with Rose. I was very entertained by this episode. It was a very special episode. I especially loved when Blanche said that her grandmother was still with her and Rose said that she wasn't under the bed, and she wasn't in the closets. This episode was definately a series classic. It was so funny. I couldn't stop laughing. This episode is yet another perfect installment to the seventh season and is one of the best episodes of the series.
  • Blanche's Granny plantation is being torn down.

Blanche finds out that they are going to bulldose her Granny's platation.The only place where she could go.So she and the girls decided to the visit the plantation before it was gone.Sophia said that she saw the light.Thinking of living an life.All the memories that was precious to Blanche.She decided to handcuff herself.If the plantation was blowing up.So she will as well.So Dorthy considered Blanche who has gone crazy.In the end Blanche changed her mind and takes the wind chime as her memory of her Grandma.

There was my favorite part.When Sophia jumps off the roof.But she lands on Rose.Dorthy tells Blanche,that Rose catches her fall.So she asked if Rose was alright and Rose was liked "Charlie?"