The Golden Girls

Take Him, He's Mine

Aired Unknown Oct 11, 1986 on NBC

• Dorothy gets jealous, and Sophia makes sandwiches.

Dorothy is upset that her ex-husband, Stan and Blanche hit it off, even though it was Dorothy who asked Blanche to go out with him. This shows that deep down, Dorothy still has feelings for him. Sophia and Rose go in the sandwich business, but are soon threatened by Johnny No-Thumbs. Thanks to Uncle Vito's intervention, Mr. No-Thumbs backs off (oh and the fact that the ladies promised to get out of the business!)

Funny episode. I usually don't enjoy the first couple of seasons all that much, this one was ok. Bea's acting is what makes this season worth watching!
  • I think this was quite a funny episode.

7.3
    I liked the whole Dorothy, Blanche and Stan triangle. I also enjoyed the Rose and Sophia story. Blanche dating Stan just as a favor was funny, but when she actually started enjoying that made it good for her character. It proved that she's not that conceited. All in all this was a well written episode.
  • Dorthy becomes extremely jelous when Blanche is dating her ex husband.

Sophia and Rose begin to go into the sandwitch making business and start to compete aganist Johnny No Thumb.While Dorthy is planning to go on an date with an navy guy.Stan comes and explain that he has been dumped by his girlfriend.So he tells Blanche,to go on an date with Stan.Dorthy couldn't afford to miss her date with Jeff.So Blanche goes on an date with Stan.Dorthy thought that Blanche would have an miserable time.But instead she had an great time.So Dorthy becomes jelous of Blanche dating her ex husband Stan.

This is an great episode.