The Golden Girls

The Stan Who Came to Dinner

Aired Unknown Jan 10, 1987 on NBC

• Stan is an annoying twerp

4.7
    I don't really like this episode. Normally I love episodes that have Stan because he's very comical but here he was just annoying and a complete jerk. This episode is kind of hard to watch because of that. It really makes you feel sorry for Dorothy that she was married to him, although in other episodes he seems at least tolerable. I especially hate at the end where he's making up crap to try to get Dorothy to let him stay even longer and keep making the girls miserable. I don't remember any parts in the whole episode that really made me laugh, either. This is one that I probably would not choose to watch again.
  • Stan spends an week with the girls.

Blanche learns that she is dating twins.Who are brothers of course.Than Stan comes over start to tell Dorthy,that he is going to have an open surgury.So he need to stay somewhere to recover.So he begin to stay over at the girls house to recover.Yet he begin to cause trouble while he stays in the house.He start to one of the twins about what Blanche said about his brother.When he finds out he said it to the one he was talking about.That got Blanche mad.

Yeah this was funny.Stan is funny and yet annoying.