The Golden Girls

Witness

Aired Unknown Mar 09, 1991 on NBC

• Miles turns out to be a completely different person.

I don't like what the writers did with Miles. Not only did Harold Gould play a different character in Season One, and now after he comes back to play Miles we learn that he's someone completely different. It seems very confusing and it was such a mean thing to do to Rose. This was not a favorite of mine.
  • I love TGG

I love The part when Sophia came in and Dorothy said*Ladies and gentlemen, Roy Orbison!!* LOL
  • Season 6, Episode 21.

This episode was the bomb! It rocked! Dorothy very happily tells Blanche that she is a "Yankee"... A "Yankee doodle!" Haha! Rose's dreams about Captain Kangaroo was pretty funny. I enjoyed this episode, especially when Rose gets mad at Barbara for lying to the Cheeseman. Haha, it was pretty funny. Sophia losing her glasses was pretty good. The sunglasses she wore were pretty cool... Considering she couldn't see in them. Rose's stupidity was hilarious, as always. Betty White is a very good actress and is excellent in fitting right into the role. Samuel Plankmaker is Miles' new Amish name. Haha, this is probably one of The Golden Girl's best seasons yet, especially when Blanche thinks Miles is a rabbi. He says he wanted to play a trick on them, and Sophia says, "Silly Rabbi, tricks are for kids."