The Golden Palace

Miles, We Hardly Knew Ye

Aired Friday 8:00 PM Oct 02, 1992 on CBS

• Poor Rose, I felt so bad for her!

Blanche finds out through ledger books that a certain Miles Weber used to stay at the Golden Palace and is convinced it was Rose's Miles. She tells Rose all about it and when Miles eventually shows up for their date, she confronts him about infidelity. Roland reveals to Blanche that there was an older gentleman named Miles Webber who used to come to The Golden Palace all the time, but it wasn't the man Rose was talking to. When Rose finds out the truth, I was heartbroken. I never really thought that Miles and she would ever break up , but alas they did. Hopefully, Rose will move on.

Seriously, Oliver is one of the most irritating parts of any television show I have watched in a long time. I really can't take much more of him. There is really no point of him being there other than playing Sophia's acting playmate.
  • Miles comes back and is cheating on rose its good to see him though

this is a sad ending to a long relationship that started with arnie peterson in the golden girls. i like the way it was ended but i felt bad for rose :'(. This was a great episode and one of my favorites in this series.I hope they bring back more original characters from the golden girls.
  • I think that this may have been the worst episode of The Golden Palace.

I think that this may have been the worst episode of The Golden Palace. I mean, everything in this episode seemed too coincidental. From the name Miles Webber coming in the book, to him making an appearance at the hotel, to it not being the real one.. It just seemed like everything went to well for the situation. Another thing, is that after dating him for six years, why did Rose give Miles up so easily? That is something she definitely wouldn't have done so quickly. I just feel like this episode wasn't written as well as it could have been.
  • The truth is reveal

7.6
    Blanche looked through the old hotel book of who has checked in this hotel.When she than start to find Miles name in the book.Blanche comes up with the wrong or maybe right conclusion that Miles was cheating on Rose.Assuming that he comes to this hotel with another woman.Even Rose tells Blanche,that Miles isn't cheating on her and is always busy at night.She believed that Blanche was not telling the truth.When they find the real Miles.Which isn't the Miles Blanche thought it was.Than Miles comes and tell Rose's the truth.That he is seeing somebody else who is perfect and that he cares for.Which ends in an break up and Rose is sad.

Yeah this episode was an disappointing one.I mean I thought Rose and Miles,would be the only couples in the second season.Instead Miles broke Rose's heart.