The Golden Palace

CBS (ended 1993)

RoxieVelma

The Golden Palace Fan Reviews (23)

• The main reason Golden Palace was left with 13 episodes is because........its not funny as Golden Girls was.So the original is more better than this.

3.7
    Yeah this takes after Dorthy leaves the house.The girls sells the house,and owns an hotel.Also new characters on the show.It is not really funny liked it used to be.You see with Dorthy,its more interesting.But without Dorthy it is nothing.It is less sense of humor.But the plotline doesn't make sense to me.There is lack of humor in this.Except for Rose St.Olaf story and Sophia Silcy story.It was an empty nest without Dorthy! The characters were alright.But it would be more funny with Dorthy.I prefer Golden Girls than Golden Palace.This show is going downhill really fast.You can see by the ratings of the show.That is why Golden Palace was left with 13 episodes it was cancel because nobody wanted to watched some show that does not have Dorthy in it.This needs some fine tuning.I wished they could've changed it around an bit.*sigh* But its too late its over.So I guess we leave it the way it is.