The Golden Palace

Seems Like Old Times (2)

Aired Friday 8:00 PM Nov 06, 1992 on CBS

• The last time we'll see the whole gang together again. :(...

This was actually a tough episode to watch knowing that this was the last time we'd see all the gang together again. Sophia ran away because she couldn't choice which of her "daughters" to live with. Go back to Atlanta or stay with Blanche and Rose? Dorothy had some great lines this eppy reminiscent of the old days on TGG. Loved, loved, loved Rose smacking Dorothy on the head with the newspaper to make her understand how they felt about her marrying and leaving them. I was glad to see her and Blanche reveal all their pent up feelings about Dorothy moving to Atlanta. Then Dorothy revealed how she felt about them buying the hotel without asking for her help. All of a sudden, Jack Black comes in as the cab driver and reveals he let Sophia off at all places, Shady Pines. Turns out Shady Pines isn't what we all thought it was since it was rebuilty after it burnt down. I was glad to see Sophia go back to TGP, but I wished Dorothy could have stayed as well. The card Rose and Blanche gave her was so beautiful.

As for the Chuy/Beverly storyline, I could have done without it for this episode as well. It was cool to find out the two actually weren't married that she just did all of this to make sure her boyfriend Ramone actually loved her.

My favorite episode of the series!!