The Good Guys Forums

FOX (ended 2010)

Episode 13 "Dan on the Run" Discussion Thread

atc4gvn

[1]Oct 13, 2010
    • level: 20

So, we meet "the legendary Frank Savage" in this episode. AND Ethan Suplee plays the former governor's son. I've adored him ever since "Remember the Titans". This show has great guest stars and a great reparte between Hanks and Whitford...oh and the 'stache! I just don't get why the ratings are so terrible. Friday night television slot doesn't help. Get the word out and have a "Good Guys" party with all your friends for this epi. THEN tell us what you think below.

You must be registered and logged in to post a message.

haldrey

[2]Oct 16, 2010
    • level: 22
    I am still laughing with this episode. I hope that the legendary Frank will return in a near future.

KurtPikachu2001

[3]Oct 16, 2010
    • level: 11
    I thought about this episode all day! Dan Stark reunites with Frank Savage when he's framed for kidnapping of a child he rescued 25 years before. When Dan did the 'Take your partner hostage' trick, it reminded me of Get Smart when Maxwell Smart used to do tricks. It was funny how they wrecked havoc on that bar and the pot dealers who 'kidnapped' the mayor's son were hilarious! Another funny scene was when Dan talked like a girl. Also, "Rambling Man" by the Allman Brothers band, and "The Boys Are Back in Town" by BTO are played in this episode. Cotton Bowl scene was classic! Hope Frank makes a comeback! 5/5