TV.com will be making some changes to our user base starting Feb 25, 2015. For more information click here

The Good Guys Forums

FOX (ended 2010)

The Good Guys *Sighs* Cancelled

jason43224

[21]Jul 19, 2011
    • level: 7
    I dont really agree with what you said, some shows were dragged on for three seasons then cancelled and their ratings were worse then good guys, it all depends yes on the ratings, but also good faith fox people have in a shw, or if they are fans themselves, look at nbc, they have shows that really get horrible ratings but they continue to air. When they cancelled my name is earl, i was like WTF, it was their hit show when it first came out but because one season tanked in the ratings they decide to pull the plug with no season final, they should have least give it another season to straighten up, but anyways fox is good at canceling shows that have a strong fan base.
    You must be registered and logged in to post a message.

chilipalm

[22]Jul 31, 2011
    • level: 3

I don't understand why this show failed. It has action, violence, comedy, and an all white cast. How did this fail in America??

Slash_out

[23]Jul 8, 2012
    • level: 5
    chilipalm wrote:

I don't understand why this show failed. It has action, violence, comedy, and an all white cast. How did this fail in America??

It's not an all white cast... The LT, Julius aren't white.

Still I just don't get how this show could have been cancelled, it was just so... awesome. Why cancel such awesomeness whenn all those mediocre rom-com are all over the place? I mean come on...