The Good Guys

Hunches & Heists

Aired Friday 9:00 PM Jul 19, 2010 on FOX

• The Good Guys have all the correct hunches

This episode to me was a little puzzling. I do not get why after they uncover all the evidance and find the truth about the true bank heist, they didnt atleast try to stop the other cops from crossing the bridge, instead they let them go so tht they could go by themselves and stop the heist and become the heroes while everybody looks bad. In the end the plan backfired the real criminals got away and by a heavy coincedance they ended up killing each other. I like the show but the writers should atleast come up with better explanations as to why they had to do it on thier own, atleast let them call it in and the task force dismisses them. In the end it seemed to me like this became a hollywood moment, "forget what makes logical sense just make sure the leads look great and everybody else bad".

And the hunch story line...? this is the sort of writting you find in fairytales not interlectual stories. I dont mind a hunch here and there but when you write up an episode tht is filled with illogical plotlines you could atleast save the hunches for some other episode.