The Good Wife

A More Perfect Union

Aired Sunday 9:00 PM Apr 21, 2013 on CBS

• A More Perfect Union

This episode felt a little bit slow-moving, and despite the funny judge played by John Michael Higgins, it just was not up to the standard we have come to expect from TGW.

Hopefully the season finale is better.
  • enough is enough

Dear writers! Believe me or not, but this show can exist without Alicia+Will story line. It was interesting in season 1-2. Not any more! Somehow you keep thinking that this s/l intrigues us - it doesn't! It's is simply not believable enough that Alicia is still interested, that she has some feelings (as far as I concerned, she never even did), that Will is that pathetic to be still interested. Please, stop it, it's painful to watch, this show is better than this.

I'm more interested in Cary and his idea of leaving. Agos&Florrick - that would be interesting, and if Kalinda goes with them - how cool would that be!
  • The Good Wife.

Yes it was a great case Alicia lost, lets get down to business, coming up to the season finale, we drag this relationship between Will & Alicia into season - 5. When does it stop, she said yes to Peter & from the preview she & Will are kissing in a car (Really). I thought this storyline was done & dusted, i must be the only one who wants Peter & Alicia back together. Veronica always has to interfere & stick her nose where it doesn't belong. I hope Cary's new Law Firm works & Kalinda goes with him & possibly Alicia as well. Love This Show.