The Good Wife

Battle of the Proxies

Aired Sunday 9:00 PM Dec 02, 2012 on CBS

• Battle of the Proxies

A good episode to close out the year for this series here. It was not something the show has done before too, as they had the lawyers essentially being the brains behind other people in a case outside of Chicago. An interesting scenario, but the kind of thing only The Good Wife can deliver.

Enjoyable hour of television.
  • The Good Wife.

Fantastic episode, the same court case in 2 county's, the condom thing, i dont want to think off Jackie having sex either. I have a feeling that Will & Laura mite hook up & what Kalinda did at first was brilliant with the car & finding the drugs. but what happened at the end, did Nick take the money & leave, when Alicia asked if he was ever coming back Kalinda said no you dont have to worry, he's not coming back In Kalinda speak, that could mean she killed him, we will never know.
  • Peter and Alicia

2.5
    i ws hopng to see Peter and Alicia talking about wht will happen next to their affair bt it looks like the directors want to keep us in suspense again. Its the second time Alicia and Peter making out and we stil dont know whats happening to them
CBS