The Good Wife

Closing Arguments

Aired Sunday 9:00 PM May 17, 2011 on CBS

• Finally! [SPOILERS]

It took the writers 2 seasons, but we finally got to see Alicia and Will having "good timing". That was a great episode. I was a bit disappointed by last week's episode as Alicia didn't seem like her true self, being mean to everyone.
    In the season finale, we can see her strong as usual but also sensitive.

I won't say that she forgave Kalinda but she managed to be in the same room as her and to ask for her help.

The case was good, too with a nice twist at the end. Peter is the one who sent the glove. He needed to clean house anyway...

But of course, the icing on the cake came with the last scene. Alicia and Will try to have good timing, even for an hour. The scene at the bar is awesome, the one at the reception hilarious and the one in the elevator, tremendous. We can see how Alicia goes from hesitation to certainty she has to try something, as the elevator passes floor. That was very well written.

I can't wait for season 3. Hope Alicia and Kalinda will be friends again, too. Because I love them together. The writers also need to give a chance to Kalinda and Cary. Such chemistry can't be denied and left unused.