A The Good Wife Community
CBS (ended 2016)
poll
Comments (9)
Submit
Sort: Latest | Popular
Since the show is about Florrick, of course, she's going to ultimately come out as the side that is most justified in what happened. I like how they've managed to keep both teams so intertwined and interesting....and the plan may ultimately be to have the start-up fail and both firms to re-merge. I know I really felt dislike for that snake who lied and came back to the Gardner firm as a partner!
Flag
Lockheart/Gardner all the way!! Anyone who messes with Diane is not getting my vote!!
Flag
Florrick Agos!!
Alicia has always been my favorites
Flag
Florrick/Agos all the way!! Will is just a slimeball, and Diane is... well she just is. And David Lee is a douche!!
Flag
I think most people will be more pro-Florrick, Agos & assocs. cause they are the new player so we want them to at least set up their own firm. Sure Lockhart & Gardner may lose some clients if F&A make it but their existence is not at risk (at least not yet).

I wouldn't be surprised if by the end of the season events are such that the two firms will end up merging somehow.
Flag
Neither, I love the conflict but both groups have major problems. Lockhart/Gardner is a messy, hypocritical house of cards that sees itself as a battle emplacement. Florrick/Agos meanwhile is romper room turning slowly into Lord of the Flies. Both are showing themselves to be hopeless.
Flag
Yes, each team does have strengths that fill the holes in the opposing firm's weaknesses!
Flag
Staff
Man. Robyn is totally going to be Piggy, isn't she?
Flag
She does seem to have that look in her eyes, that of one damned to the fate prescribed by the actions of others while confused about what she missed getting there.
Flag
Follow this Show
Members
  • 8:00 pm
    People's List
    NEW
    ABC
  • 9:00 pm
    20/20: In an Instant Murder in the Maternity Ward
    NEW
    ABC