A The Good Wife Community
CBS (ended 2016)

Nobody takes down a snotty teenage girl like Eli Gold.

Comments (5)
Submit
Sort: Latest | Popular
Ooooh.. I love, love LOVE Eli. I think the character was supposed to be modelled after Rahm Emanuel (POTUS' former White House Chief of Staff) - i.e. cultured but an absolute bulldog when it comes to politics. He has toned down and become a lot more humanised now but I always enjoy his battles against Jackie and Becca.
Flag
I am so looking forward to watching him opposite America Ferrera again ! I think they have great chemistry purely because of both their acting skills even though they should not have because of their age and looks.
Flag
He is a fantastic character--fascinating to watch, always entertaining and brilliant actor (once I got over the fact he reminded me of pee wee herman). He's probably my favorite character on the show
Flag
Pee-Wee? You got a laugh out of me, I hadn't seen that before but I can kind of picture Paul Reubens and Alan Cumming similarly in physicality and acting.
Flag
Favorite character hands down! I think he should get more recognition. Also, I had no idea that Alan Cumming was Scottish until I saw him on Web Therapy recently. He does a great American Accent!
Flag
Follow this Show
Members