A The Good Wife Community
Sunday 9:00 PM on CBS (Returning September 21, 2014)
Discussion
May 08, 2014
Season 5 Release date
When will the remainder of season 5 be released on iTunes in the UK?
staff
General Show Discussion
Discuss the show: The Good Wife

Join in on the The Good Wife general show discussion.

Discussion
Oct 14, 2013
Episode 3: "A Precious Commodity"
I was starting to believe that Alicia would not leave the firm after the recent events. And in this episode, they actually offered her a managing partner position to replace Diane!! Then I thought, this is done, she's not leaving. But it seems Cary convinced her that Will just wants somebody that he can manipulate. What do you think? What made the difference for Alicia to decide? Would you stay or leave? The other firm, full of youngsters, doesn't look very appealing neither, does it?

Oh, but in any case, i do hope they leave soon. Because I am a little too stressed about this plot now. And also about David Lee. I like the character, but lately I just find it is too much of him. He's very intense. What do you think?

And now Kalinda knows that Alicia is leaving... she didn't know that ...Read more
Discussion
Sep 30, 2013
Grace No 6 On The List ?
So what are people thought of on ?

Should she be higher or lower?

Was this right or wrong ?

Discussion
Aug 10, 2013
Eli Gold, great character, or the greatest character?

Nobody takes down a snotty teenage girl like Eli Gold.

Follow this Show
Members
Episode 3 Season 6
Dear God
Airs
Episode 2 Season 6
Trust Issues
Airs
Episode 1 Season 6
The Line
Airs
Episode 22 Season 5
A Weird Year
Aired
Episode 21 Season 5
The One Percent
Aired
The Good Wife is a female-driven drama about a politician's wife who pursues her own career as a defense attorney after her husband is sent to jail on charges of political corruption. Alicia Florrick (Julianna Margulies) will not only have to deal with her career but also with keeping her family together by providing a stable home for her two children. The Good Wife returns for a 5th season on September 29, 2013.moreless