The Good Wife

Je Ne Sais What?

Aired Sunday 9:00 PM Jan 13, 2013 on CBS

• JE NE SAIS WHAT?

AS A SOUTH AFRICAN I HAVE ALWAYS ADMIRED THE USA FOR THEIR PATROTISM WITH REGARDS TO YOUR FLAG. HOWEVER IN THIS PARTICULAR EPISODE MY COUNTRY, SOUTH AFRICA'S FLAG IS DISPLAYED UPSIDE DOWN, RED IS OUR SENIOR COLOUR, HOWEVER BLUE IS AT THE TOP, THEREFOR IT IS HOISTED UPSIDE DOWN. WE ALL KNOW THE MEANING, WHEN A COUNTRY'S FLAG IS HOISTED UPSIDE WAS A GOOD EPISODE BUT THE FLAG ISSUE MADE MY LOOSE CONCENTRATION.

FROM: SHANTEL SCHOEMAN
  • A flawless Episode

This was riveting. Flawlessly written and acted. I couldn't look away. THe storylines were amazing. The law was a really an ass and the way it was manipulated by both sides .
  • Je Ne Sais What

The Good Wife continues to set the standard for broadcast television with another strong episode. A little bit of humor thrown in this one as they tackled a Ryan Braun-esque case, with an athlete being accused of doping and trying to beat the charges on a mishandling notion. Intriguing to say the least.

Peter's odd speech was a little out of character, but anytime we get these campaign segments I am intrigued. Can't wait for the debate between Peter and Maddie.
  • TT simplement FUNNY

Im french, speaking fluent english and i have LOVE that episode, it was so funny, the best one, when the judge ( who speak french) told Will that its not like RAMBO, its sooooooo funny as in france we can see the usa like that !!! i thought it was a brilliant episode !! MAgnifique !!!!

• The Good Wife.

I thought this was a great episode, so many storylines & i was wondering when the racial issue with Peter Florrick would re - enter this show. Because we have seen this before & now they have brought it back & i would be interested to see how this plays out. Geneva was right when she had that talk with Peter, even i noticed in that episode way back when Carey was working there. Great writing.
CBS