The Good Wife

Foreign Affairs

Aired Sunday 9:00 PM Apr 12, 2011 on CBS

• Absolutely unbelievable!

This episode not only blew me out of the water in terms of story but it also had some of the best acting of the season! Not only did they have a great sub-story but they were also able to maintain the momentum of the other stories going on, Eli and Alicia, Eli and Natalie, Kalinda's story, Alicia's story. It was a great episode but the unending was just amazing, the look on her face when she walks out is heartbreaking. I have come to respect the actors and actresses in this show so much, because they give it their all every episode. I have really come to adore Alicia and Eli. They are just so great together and I can't wait to see what Eli does when he finds out that Peter has hurt Alicia again. I think he will have a hard time working with him again. On a side not it was interesting to see Kalinda playing matchmaker with Will and Alicia, you can tell how much she respects Alicia and wants her to be happy. I think she feels horrible for sleeping with Peter and is going to do every thing in her power to win back Alicia's trust.
    I have no idea how Alicia is going to be able to deal with this betrayal though, both by Peter and Kalinda. This sets up a new story arc, and I think this show is just going to get better and better. I can't wait to see what happens next.