The Good Wife Forums

Sunday 9:00 PM on CBSIn Season

(3-22) "The Dream Team" - Official Episode Discussion

NiallB31

[1]Apr 29, 2012
    • level: 8
    "The Dream Team" - Will and Diane scramble when Louis Canning and Patti Nyholm team up to bankrupt the firm. Also, Alicia faces conflicted feelings regarding her relationship with Peter, and Kalinda's past catches up to her.

This is the discussion thread for the 3rd season finale of The Good Wife airing April 29, 2012 at 9.00pm on CBS.

You must be registered and logged in to post a message.

kanniballl

[2]Apr 30, 2012
    • level: 18

A solid episode: two of their greatest rivals (with their own quirky ways of fighting them) teaming up against them. When they both appeared in the office, I could practically hear Scooby Doo saying "Ruh Roh"

Peter stepped up for Alicia: he purposely shot himself in the foot (politically) to help Alicia out of a jam, even though it also meant helping Will. That probably went a long way for her: that he put family and truth before politics and his job.

Kalinda's husband sounds like trouble. I was half-expecting Alicia to be attacked outside the house or the car to blow up considering how over-the-top Kalinda reacted to the whole thing. Seriously, Kalinda almost always comes across as a cool customer... the Terminator in a leather coat and boots. So if SHE's worried, you know something is up.

Seeing them all meet together outside the elevator was great... heck I was expecting Will to say something like "Awkward..." during their elevator ride.

koala

[4]Apr 30, 2012
    • level: 1
    sorry, but my eanglish it's not to good. it was the last episode of 3rd season?

Kalinda is like Leon- The Professional, from Besson's movie- she sleep with open eyes I was expexting that Will say to Alicia in elevator 'I miss U' or something like that. Seriously, he seems like he have some feelings to her (like when he said her on the phone 'i love you'.

Jemadari

[5]Apr 30, 2012
    • level: 12

kanniballl wrote:

A solid episode: two of their greatest rivals (with their own quirky ways of fighting them) teaming up against them. When they both appeared in the office, I could practically hear Scooby Doo saying "Ruh Roh"

Peter stepped up for Alicia: he purposely shot himself in the foot (politically) to help Alicia out of a jam, even though it also meant helping Will. That probably went a long way for her: that he put family and truth before politics and his job.

Kalinda's husband sounds like trouble. I was half-expecting Alicia to be attacked outside the house or the car to blow up considering how over-the-top Kalinda reacted to the whole thing. Seriously, Kalinda almost always comes across as a cool customer... the Terminator in a leather coat and boots. So if SHE's worried, you know something is up.

Seeing them all meet together outside the elevator was great... heck I was expecting Will to say something like "Awkward..." during their elevator ride.

I'm just gonna co-sign this

koala wrote:

sorry, but my eanglish it's not to good. it was the last episode of 3rd season?

Yes, it was the last episode of the season

tryptz

[6]May 6, 2012
    • level: 13

I thought it was an awesome episode, The scene where Alicia's son asks her to stay just broke my heart. I pray Will comes back to the firm and fixes their problems. Eli is hilarious ,Jackie was kinda hard to take pity on, I think she's a rich old woman with too much money and time on her hands.
    Peter is a stalwart I like the new Peter and Idon'tthink he bribed the judge.Alicia is still her anal retentive self ButIlove the characters around her. She's so cold I find it hard tobelieve2 very awesome dudes are in love with her.
    Kalinda will survive period. I hope Kerry is happy, he's lost a lot of that anger he had in season 1. I like the new Kerry better.
    All in all I cant wait for the next season.A truly remarkable series. and an awesome finale.