The Good Wife

Hitting the Fan

Aired Sunday 9:00 PM Oct 27, 2013 on CBS

• Alicia is kicked out before leaving

We knew that Alicia and Cary were leaving , but when Diane found out in the last episode and told Will things got out of control. I must say I deeply disliked the way Will acted, I think that if Alicia and him hadn't been involved in a relationship he wouldn't have acted that way and I also think that if Alicia had been a man that violent outburst would have ended in a fist fight, I found it a bit chauvinist to say the least.

Then there is the scene when Alicia was crying in the elevator and I felt sorry for her although she had it coming in a way because it was true that after her husband's affair Lockhart Gardner had given her the possibility of starting again ,not that she didn't deserve one.

And Kalinda, OMG, I didn't see that coming . The way she fooled Cary was incredible. She probably doesn't consider Alicia a close friend although there was a time when they shared everything even if one of them didn't know.

Diane was impeccable when she convinced Cary and Alicia to drop the restraining order so that they could talk to Chum Hum. Little did she knew that her plan was going to backfire in an unexpected way thanks to Peter's help. I guess Peter is now The Good Husband ,but I am afraid it may not last long.

It was an unforgettable episode from the beginning to the you are not hooked on the show yet ,

you still have time to witness the best lawyer show on air at the moment.