The Good Wife

Net Worth

Aired Sunday 9:00 PM Feb 15, 2011 on CBS

• There is always a twist and always a turn in the road you didn't expect...

A young internet billionaire sues the company which made a film about his life and success, because he does not want to be portrayed as a creep. Diane and Will find a way to get a public apology from the screenwriter and some cash attached to it. Kalinda tries to find a way out of her trouble with Blake. Things heat up, but this time she seems to be the one winning. There is a lot of things going on behind the scenes. Though we didn't see anything of Bond this week, he seems to be the one behind a lot of dark things. The future doesn't seem to be too bright for Lockhart and Gardner. Meanwhile, Alicia is on the road with Owen, who we are going to see more of in the upcoming episodes because he is moving to Chicago. Alicia's brother states the obvious: She is in love with Will. In the end, his speech about her not being able to change helps her overcoming her fears and asking Will about the second message. He on the other hand chickens out and tells her a lie. So basically, we are where we were before. Alicia loves Will, Will might still be in love with her, but seems to be afraid of change himself, because let's face it: if they come clean to each other, hell will break loose. The writers kept the lid on this volcano, but set up the conditions for a nasty eruption in the near future. Big changes are looming behind the curtains, it all depends on who will open the fire. High noon is close at hand, we should probably get ready for the casualties.
    One last thing: Where is Grace? Haven't seen her for a while now...
  • Net Worth

Here is what I do not like about The Good Wife. This case was actually very interesting. You had that ripped from the Headlines, or in this case the movie section, storyline of a Social Network esque movie being made and the star not liking how he was portrayed. Very Law and Order like case, only a bit faster moving. But the rest of the stuff was disappointing. The Owen and Alicia scenes were very dull and boring and do not even get me started on the Kalinda scenes from tonight's episode.

Good case, but not that great an episode overall.
  • This was a great episode. Great siblings dialogues, and great facial expressions by Alicia. What a fool Will is!

This was a great episode, and I personnally thought that the scene between Alicia and her brother were very good. Especially the one of the elevator. This is the one that makes her do it. That scene makes her change her clothes and go to Will. Alicia and will scene was good too, although I was suprised at first by Will response. Alicia facial expressions was so so good!!!

This is what I would love to happen now:
    I would like the young lawyer(who did not have his licence) to reappear in the picture with its licence now. And being a partner in a newly established lawfirm - He and Alicia had a great chemistry-. He would have her go to a working diner to discuss a potential case where in fact he would make her an offer to join their firm. Will of course would be told of the potential case prior to the dinner by Alicia. At the dinner she would possibly say no to the job offer rightaway, but still accept to meet with him again.

Then Alicia would say to Will that the case was not interesting. Somehow in the middle of this Kalinda and Alicia would have a talk about the fact that Alicia went to Will, to no avail. Also in the middle of this some flowers with special meaning would be delivered at the office for Alicia. Fact noticed by Will.

Kalinda then during another meeting with Will regarding a different case, would mention that "Alicia has not been herself lately, and that it is nice that for once she does somethign for herself. And also mentioned that he is looking for good lawyer to join his new firm."
    All what woudl be needed then if for Alicia to have lunch with that young lawyer again - for Will to react. something like this would be great!