The Good Wife

Outside the Bubble

Aired Sunday 9:00 PM Oct 20, 2013 on CBS

• Enough with the liberal proselytizing!

I think they put McVeigh (not a randomly chosen name, obviously) in there as an excuse for the writers to insert lengthy dialogs telling us how conservatives (especially Palin) stink. This show is getting like Boston Legal which openly campaigned for Obama in '08.
  • Outside the Bubble

Too much Diane and Kurt, which I would not have had a problem with had they actually had a legitimate storyline for them. The issue of sex in the office seemed a little beneath this show, but if it does come out to Peter's knowledge that could be good entertainment.

Good episode, but it seemed to be the build up for next week's episode.
  • The Good Wife.

So a Para Legal by the name of Christine Quinn is suing Lockhart / Gardner over sexual harassment charges and representing her is Viola Walsh, but its not just Diane that she is suing there's quite a few of them. When I heard some of these claims I just had to laugh, anyway to represent Lockhart / Gardner they hire Elsbeth Tascioni (so good to see her again) and David Lee who thinks Elsbeth is a bit nutty, actually turns out to like her. The only person that hasn't been filed with a lawsuit is Kalinda, could it be that Chrissy was involved with Kalinda. During all of this Diane and Kurt get married and when Diane starts to go through one of her case files, she makes a stunning surprise that Alicia is downloading her case file, Alicia makes up some lousy excuse to Diane, but Diane doesn't buy it. So Diane starts snooping around and puts two and two together and at the very end tells Will that Alicia is leaving the firm with Cary and taking their top clients with them. (nothing really needs to be said because the look between Will and Diane says it all). Perfect Episode. A Perfect 10. Thumbs Up CBS.
CBS