The Good Wife

Rape: A Modern Perspective

Aired Sunday 9:00 PM Apr 14, 2013 on CBS

• Episode 420

Not as interesting as Jason Biggs' first appearance on the show, but despite his questionable acting, his character does bring something unique to The Good Wife. The case was a little disappointing this week, and the prospect of Diane leaving doesn't make a lot of sense, but it was still a solid installment.
  • Even with the kids

One of the best episodes this season! Even with the kids, who I find to be annoying. I agree with a previous post regarding the "romance" between Alicia and Will---STOP and MOVE ON!
  • going strong

First, I hope Alicia leaves with Carry. And Kalinda! That would be great!

And second, for the love of God stop this 'Alicia still likes Will' nonsence. No one in his right mind will believe it, please drop this story line already, we are so done with it.
  • The Good Wife.

I dont know if Dylan Stack was involved with anonymous, but Todd Bratcher did rape her as it came out at the end, thanks to Kalinda. So Cary is leaving & taking the Forth Years with him & starting up his own Law Firm, but Cary was right about one thing when he was talking to Alicia, (What Do The Senior Equity Partners Do, Apart From Getting A Fat Pay Check). I hope Cary is successful. To be honest i'm not really sure that Diane is going to get the Supreme Courts Judge position, only time will tell. From the very small preview that i saw of next weeks episode, i'm not sure if Alicia will renew her wedding vows to Peter, simply because Alicia & Will are still involved & from what i saw Peter confronts Will about their relationship. Fantastic Episode, Thumbs Up, Makes Good For A Season Finale Dont You Think.