The Good Wife

Two Girls, One Code

Aired Sunday 9:00 PM Oct 14, 2012 on CBS

• Over the top!

This show normally gets a 9 or better from me. However, tonight the two ladies in the bed was unnecessary and over the top. It can not be said enough to writers in Hollywood; stop trying to shape the social conscious of viewers. The was nothing less then offensive to me.
  • Love it as usual

I loved the case this week. The judge was so much fun and Rita Wilson is always suberb. I really enjoyed how the case was jumping back and forth. Eli is always fun. The only thing I didn't like is Kalinda and Nick. I wish they will wrap up that storyline soon. I have to say it offends me to see a man treat his wife the way he does.

It does not offend me to see two women in bed. I find american network shows fun like that. You can show a decomposed corpse and maggots crawling all over it (in shows like Criminal Minds and NCIS) but don't show a boob! Most people have sex and see naked bodies. Most people don't see corpses. At least I hope not. I'm not saying we need a lot of sex in shows but it is interresting why a naked body is so difficult for so many people.

Anyway, The Good Wife is a great show I love to watch and the actors are all fantastic. Keep it up!

• The Good Wife.

I thought this episode was fantastic, the whole Kalinda being a

lesbian or bisexual thing has been in this show from season 2.

Interestingly what kind of marriage did Kalinda have, this storyline

is obviously going to be explored. I have no problem seeing to

women in bed or to men in bed. However i did love the ending

when Alicia kissed Peter.
  • Two Girls One Code

This was a bit of a different episode today, and not necessarily different in a good way.As someone who works in marketing I was intrigued by the idea of SEO and a tech-heavy case being at the forefront of this show, but it was actually a little boring, and they chose to settle the matter in an nonsuspenseful way.

The Peter and Alicia storyline was pretty weak as well. Not a bad episode, but not TGW quality.
CBS