The Good Wife

Two Girls, One Code

Aired Sunday 9:00 PM Oct 14, 2012 on CBS

• Kalinda and Nick

Hating that development, with Nick, totally unconvincing turn in Kalinder's character. I usually love her sexy bisexual / unconventional ways, but this .. what .. SnM is it? Literally fighting with knives? Too far for me .. but women in bed together .. cool with me! Ditch Nick and get back to better story lines for Kalinder ...

loved it that the old judge was totally tech-savvy .. really loved that angle. ..
  • Over the top!

This show normally gets a 9 or better from me. However, tonight the two ladies in the bed was unnecessary and over the top. It can not be said enough to writers in Hollywood; stop trying to shape the social conscious of viewers. The was nothing less then offensive to me.
  • Love it as usual

I loved the case this week. The judge was so much fun and Rita Wilson is always suberb. I really enjoyed how the case was jumping back and forth. Eli is always fun. The only thing I didn't like is Kalinda and Nick. I wish they will wrap up that storyline soon. I have to say it offends me to see a man treat his wife the way he does.

It does not offend me to see two women in bed. I find american network shows fun like that. You can show a decomposed corpse and maggots crawling all over it (in shows like Criminal Minds and NCIS) but don't show a boob! Most people have sex and see naked bodies. Most people don't see corpses. At least I hope not. I'm not saying we need a lot of sex in shows but it is interresting why a naked body is so difficult for so many people.

Anyway, The Good Wife is a great show I love to watch and the actors are all fantastic. Keep it up!

• Two Girls One Code

This was a bit of a different episode today, and not necessarily different in a good way.As someone who works in marketing I was intrigued by the idea of SEO and a tech-heavy case being at the forefront of this show, but it was actually a little boring, and they chose to settle the matter in an nonsuspenseful way.

The Peter and Alicia storyline was pretty weak as well. Not a bad episode, but not TGW quality.