We're moving Forums to the Community pages. Click here for more information and updates.

The Goode Family Forums

Comedy Central (ended 2009)

I think this show is funny. Why do so many seem to hate it?

Zikten

[1]Jul 11, 2009
    • level: 1
    I don't see how it's any worse than KotH. I doubt this show will last. But I will watch every episode they make
    You must be registered and logged in to post a message.

Kauaimon

[2]Jul 31, 2009
    • level: 16
    I think it's okay. But I hate the animation xD.

matt_notley

[3]Aug 7, 2009
    • level: 4
    At first I had little hope for this show. As I continued to watch it, however, I started to love it. Most people hate it for two reasons. One, they don't like silly or off beat comedy shows. The second reason is more than likely they are one of the people that get called out in this show. This show is not anti-vegan, anti-save-the-planet. The true joy of this show is that is shows that no matter how much you strive to impress people, it's your family and the ones you love that matter most. The rest of the surrounding plot is merely the filler. I myself find if funny how he shows how QUICK others are to jump on bandwagons, and how those that profess to help the world are the ones that shun everyone in it if they aren't as 'hip' as they are. I think it's a funny and bright show that few people will get the humor and message of.

letterstoiggy

[4]Nov 15, 2009
    • level: 10
    I like the show because its different. most animated shows have moronic main characters(peter griffin) shows how liberals try to be good all the time, but contradict each other so much.