The Graham Norton Show

Friday 10:35 PM on BBC Premiered Feb 22, 2007 In Season

thefanof

The Graham Norton Show Fan Reviews (9)

• Always Fun!

I love the format of this show, where all the guests come out at the start of the show. It's a bit like being a fly on the wall at a celebrity cocktail party and host Graham Norton excels at keeping the ball rolling. Another star to this show for the quality of the music acts they showcase. Consistently entertaining and always fun!
  • Best Talk Show

The show is constantly entertaining ,with all the guests interacting and seem very natural. Alot of talk shows these days are so, get them in , get them out ,very fake conversations, presenter is all about me me me ,so great to see a naturally funny easy going show
  • Terrific!

I stumbled across this show on BBC America and was hooked after one show! Great guests who all get comfortable and keep up interesting banter throughout the show!

Graham Norton is hilarious - love the Brit humor:)

The only downside is BBC America doesn't air the prior season!
  • Hate it.

I hate this show. Especially the music. It's all shit. And why is every comedian he ever invites english. They are rarely funny. Just stop. I only liked the episode with Ozzy.
  • best chat show on tv

Its more like watching a group of friends because all the guests are there at the same time. You get the usual plugs for whatever sows/films/albums the guests are promoting but then you also get embarrassing stories and the other guests wisecracks on these stories making it a unique chat show with a list guests. Plus you get the stories from the red chair
  • LOVE GRAHAM NORTON!!!

I discovered this show several years ago when it was on BBC2 I believe(what do I know, I am an American!).

Anyway, it quickly became my Saturday night date(that's when it airs in US on BBC America). No matter how shit my life was, an hour with Graham and guests and all was right with the world again.

He does a fabulous job of getting whom ever he has as guests to relax, get comfy and just be themselves. Very very funny stuff. Sometimes just interesting but always a delight to watch....Thanks for a great show Graham Norton!

• New to Norton!

I'm always checking out BBC to see if any new shows are coming up. I can't believe I passed up the Graham Norton show for so long! I'm not a big talk show fan, but...10 episodes, really?! A GREAT BRIT! I have my DVR set for new & reruns; I want to see them all! GREATLY BRILLIANT!

Been watching for a couple, three weeks now & I've rewatched the reruns...Can't get enough of the Nort!
  • Absolute delight!

Graham Norton is hysterical, and this show truly stands out as a one-of-a-kind, as no other late night shows (I'm talking about the Jay Leno, David Letterman and Conan O'Brien shows) allow guests on their shows simply be themselves, be on TOGETHER at the same time and throughout the entire episode, and, most importantly, relax with a drink. Graham stands apart because of this uniqueness. Yes, some episodes haven't been (just like all shows) as good as others. But some of the episodes are instant hits - I laugh like crazy while watching them. To any of you out there who haven't seen an episode of this show, do yourself a favor and check it out. I don't think you'll regret it.
  • Brit Chat Show starring Graham Norton, breaking breaking barriers with each episode.

This is, arguably, the funniest show on the air right now. It is really more of a party than a talk show. The guests are loose (they often are having cocktails while taping!) and very forthcoming. Typically limiting the show to 2 guests and a musical performance over the hour-long length, there is much audience participation. The show is very bawdy, with much adult humour. Particularly hysterical shows were themed around Cagney & Lacey (with Gless and Daly, and The Dukes of Hazzard (with Wopat and Schneider). Best guest of all time? - British actress Miriam Margolyes, who didn't know she was voicing a penguin in Happy Feet until Norton told her.

Exhibiting a level of comfort and enjoyment for the guests that I haven't seen since the days of Dinah Shore, Mike Douglas or Johnny Carson, I recommend this program highly.