space coaster plush toys

superstylist07

[1]Nov 1, 2007
    • level: 1

hi everyone i am looking for Coaster the elephant plush toy from The great space coaster show , i have looked on ebay yard sales and even in thrift stores still dont haven't had any luck ... does ant one hav on willing to part with or know where i can get one .... thanks

You must be registered and logged in to post a message.

Cindi0707

[2]Jan 17, 2008

Hi,

I have the 5 main character plush toys from the great space coaster. Incudes, Goriddle Gorilla,Knock-Knock, Edison the Elephant, Baxter the Clown and Gary Gnu. Each of these characters are about 8 inches tall. They are all in perfect like-new condition. I purchased these for my son back in I believe 1982. They have been stored since. I am placing them on an auction on Ebay. I will be selling them as a set, not individually. You can check out my auction on Thursday Jan.17th. I,ve checked and there are no other things GSC on ebay except for a T-shirt. Just look up Great Space Coaster and you'll find them. Hope this helps you. Cindi

Cindi0707

[4]Jan 18, 2008
    Here is the link to the Ebay auction with the GSC collectables.
    140199895703 Item URL: http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=140199895703&sspagename=ADME:X:AAQ:US:11