The Grim Adventures of Billy and Mandy

Billy & Mandy Moon the Moon

Aired Friday 8:30 PM May 28, 2007 on Cartoon Network

• The last part of the Invasion mini-series.

After Bloo tries to save the world from his belief of Cheese being in-tie with the aliens, the aliens land in the cul-de sac-of Ed, Edd, and Eddy. From there a alien invades Charles Darwin middle school, home off Jake and Adam. On a quest for cheese 3 more aliens try to get cheese from Prickly pines and meets up with the bean scouts, now, in there last installment, the final invasion on Endsville with was epic. My favorite part was when Spergs brain blows up :)
    I loved the alternate ending, and the original ending was funny too. This was a great show, and I hope that Maxwell Adams comes up with another great hit.
  • Really lame.

This is the last episode to the Invaded CN, but it was a little letdown

Billy and Mandy Moon the Moon: There wasn't much of a plot for this invaded cartoon. Billy and co.(that included Sperg) visited the aliens' base for nothin'! What happened during the visit was that the aliens became werewolfs! What does that have to do with aliens?! Exactly, how did Billy become a werewolf? For what mattered, Grim, Mandy, and Billy became ridiculous type of heroes, and it was to stop the evil alien rein or something like that. The good part of this episode was that Sperg's head exploded. This episode didn't make sense.

Episode Grade: D-
  • A very Great Episode.

Why? Why,Must the series end like this? All that's left is Wrath of the Spider Queen, and I don't know what's after that! I really like how the aliens sucked the brains out of the following characters: Cheese, Ed, Slips, and Chip. Fred Fred Burger was sort of the outlier of the group. It should've been Mindy, or Billy, or Billy's Dad or Cat. What was the cat's name again? M i l k s h a k e s? That was wierd. Oh, well. Now, if you shall kindly excuse me, I must continue my spy work for my alien masters. That was a joke.
  • The "Invaded" mini-series gets all wrapped up! 8)

Whoo! :D What else can I say? If "The Grim Adventures of Billy & Mandy" must end, let it end like this! With action, action, & More action! Billy takes a stand & fights for what's right, Grim has to come up with the plan, Mandy is the sane, rationalized glue that holds it all together, & Sperg makes a surprising sacrifice! The best part of all was the end credits when it was revealed how all of the episodes were created & the hidden alien agents among the regular crew members! I never would've guessed Plank or Pud'n as hidden alien agents, & of course Ricky Platypus & Freddie the Walrus got found out! Best part of all was when the aliens tried to suck some character's brains out, but they turned out to be the Stupid characters brains & they ended up becoming stupid! What a series finale (if it is the finale!) Amazing, marvelous, great, magnificent, colossal, phenomenal! And it's good to! That's why I wrote this review! Enough said, true believers! ;)