The Grim Adventures of Billy and Mandy

Billy and Mandy Save Christmas

Aired Friday 8:30 PM Dec 02, 2005 on Cartoon Network

• Christmas Review #72

It's Christmas in Endsville, and Billy dragged Grim and Mandy to see Santa Claus at the Endsville mall. When they get there, they find out it isn't really santa, but Mr. Skarr instead. Mandy tells Billy that they're really isn't any Santa. So Grim goes to the north pole to prove it to Mandy. But when they got there, they have a much bigger problem on their hands. Santa Claus has been bitten by a vampire, and the must find the head vampire to return him to normal. I thought that this was a great 40 minute Christmas episode of "The Grim Adventures of Billy and Mandy". Although, it's not like the greatest Christmas special I've ever seen. It did have some parts that did make me laugh pretty hard but the whole Santa being a vampire and Mrs. Claus being the reason that Santa is a vampire was pretty lame in my opinion and that also lowered my score. The parts that did make me laugh was when Grim was doing his usual evil laugh and then a giant teddy bear hits him and he falls down, Grim and Baron von Ghoulish dancing and singing (followed by them getting frozen), and some more. The ending also could have been better as well. Overall, a great 40 minute Christmas episode of "The Grim Adventures of Billy and Mandy" but it could have been better. 8/10
BOOM