The Grim Adventures of Billy and Mandy

Billy & Mandy's Big Boogey Adventure

Aired Friday 8:30 PM Mar 30, 2007 on Cartoon Network

• I hate to admit it, but this movie actually rocked! :o

I've been resisting this show. I wanted to resist liking this show because I just couldn't see me liking this show full out. With it's sometime suggestive humor, sometimes disgusting antics, and the sometimes mostly continuity breaking and destroying experiences of the show's timeline! But when I Finally saw this movie, I'm finally no longer a non-believer. There were so many good parts to this movie, its hard to list one thing that stood head and shoulders above the rest. I liked the Greek mythology, the song number Billy performed, Mandy's worst nightmare, Irwin Finally getting to kiss Mandy (he got hurt, but for him it was worth it!) the cameo appearance of Numbah 3 as the Temporary New Grim Reaper, Mandy almost revealing her concern for Billy, and the ultimate horror of the future is...Fred Fredburger?! :shock: You Can't make that stuff up! So yes, I guess I finally officially like this show but it's too little, too late as it's going to get cancelled soon. If I had known this show was going to go out with a bang...I definitly should have added it to my favorites. :idea: Enough said, true believers! ;)
BOOM