The Grim Adventures of Billy and Mandy

Chocolate Sailor / The Good, The Bad and The Toothless

Aired Friday 8:30 PM Nov 05, 2004 on Cartoon Network

• Just... not so good

Chocolate Sailor... was actually pretty good to me, since there was some laughs in it, such as Billy's chocolate coma and the wrapper eating thing. But the rest just floated off into its own world. I mean, The Good the Bad and The Toothless, about the Tooth Fairy, well, at least Mandy is a person that doesn't believe in that fairy.
  • The chocolate was okay, but the rest...

5.5
    With a storyline very weak and poorly developed, "The Good, The Bad and the Toothless" shows an Old West adventure about Billy and his his tooth which was stolen by the Tooth Fairy. Actually, this idea of mix western plot and fairies was kind of stupid, and the Rupert character was annoying. It even hadn't any funny moment.

In the other side, the episode "Chocolate Sailor" has a pretty decent story. Just seeing Billy eating himself deserves a look.
  • "Chocolate Sailor" was funny and had a moral, but "The good, The Bad and the Toothless" was just PLAIN annoying.

6.4
    As much as I am very lenient to this show for god-knows what reason, this episode was average. Chocolate Sailor was obviously the better of the two segments as it was more interesting.

Chocolate Sailor was funny and the way billy attacked the chocolate was good. Like what shengongwu3000 said, we learnt from this episode not to eat too much chocolate because we could just become what we eat!

But, sometimes, the rotten chocolate just spoils your appetite to even make your teeth be afraid of. The Good, the Bad and the Toothless was one of the MOST boring segments of this show that I have very seen. I also hated the bullying of the Tooth Fairy, Grim and Billy. I would have liked it for Mandy to die because she is a pathetic little bloody cute twerp! So what was the message in this segment? Son't believe in mythical things and you will save yourself? What kind of crap is that! The only good thing was the ending as the whole episode was a snorefest!

Overall, one of those bad Season 4 episodes (The Good, the Bad and thw Toothless), but with a good one (Chocolate Sailor).
  • Chocolate Coma

Even though I used to like chocolate, I think this episode is superb. It teaches me not to eat chocolate everyday. Just once in a while or never. It's very weird how one boy can eat ten thousand units of chocolate. The chocolate was enchanted. Eating chocolate until you can't eat anymore will turn you into a chocolate person. Only one antidote will cure chocolate comas. It was either caustic caramel cream, horrific hazelnut, mutating marshmallow, or vanilla antidote. Billy ate all four assorted chocolates. It turned him into a huge flood of chocolate syrup. Pretty gooey, isn't it?

Anyways, it was pretty good episode.