The Grim Adventures of Billy and Mandy

Dracula Must Die / Short Tall Tales

Aired Friday 8:30 PM Sep 21, 2007 on Cartoon Network

• Why didn't I accept this show sooner? :?

Sometimes I'm a great judge of what will become a hit! Such was the case with "Sheep in the Big City, Codename Kids Next Door, Foster's Home For Imaginary Friends, Camp Lazlo, My Gym Partner's a Monkey," and "Yin Yang Yo!" I'm also a good judge of shows that should've been bigger hits such as "Kaput & Zosky, Brandy and Mr. Whiskers, Coconut Fred's Fruit Salad Island," & "Squirrel Boy." (I know the last one is not cancelled yet, but still...) & I'm also a good judge of shows that not only will Not be hits, but should've Never been made! Such as: any live action T.V. show that Nickelodeon came up with after 2001, any live action Disney T.V. show, "South Park" (it's the reason some people in the Middle East despise us so much! :roll: ) "Sonic X, F-Zero, Kirby Right Back At Ya!, Shaman King," the "Pokemon" series after the end of the Orange Island season and the end of the fifth movie, "Get Ed, Oban Star Racers, Freak Show," and "Saturday Night Live" ever since Eddie Murphy left it a trillion years ago! :shock: But for once, I didn't judge the show as to what it was actually going to become. It has become better and more popular than I thought it could be. It's lasted longer than I thought it could last. And I actually liked it more than I thought I could. And it's funnier to! Irwin related to Dracula?! Who would've thought?! And Grim spins Really Tall Tales which fortunately for us, Billy, Mandy, and Irwin don't believe in him merely because he's trying to get them to fail their reports on Tall Tales! I love this show, I only wish I learned to love it sooner. :idea: Enough said, true believers! ;)