The Grim Adventures of Billy and Mandy

Dream Mutt / Scythe For Sale

Aired Friday 8:30 PM Jun 17, 2005 on Cartoon Network

• Love 'Scythe For Sale'

7.3
    I think the episode 'Scythe For Sale' is really, really funny! 'Dream Mutt' was okay, 'cause Billy thanked his father for what Grim did. In 'Scythe For Sale', some guy out in the open keeps calling Irwin a dork. The part of 'Scythe For Sale' I really like was when Billy told Grim that he sold his scythe to Irwin, then Grim yells, 'You what?' really angrily in Billy's face. Billy told him again after that, except he was scared. Using the scythe, Irwin hypnotizes Mandy into loving him, and turns Grim into a slug. In the end, Mandy beats up Irwin, Grim gets his scythe back and is returned to normal, and Billy got his own sea critter.

Grades for episodes:
    Dream Mutt - C
    Scythe For Sale - B
  • Pretty good

It was actually pretty good, and also funny, of course, as almost 99% of the time - the Grim Adventures of Billy and Mandy episodes are funny, In Dream Mutt, one Wiggy Jiggy Jed comes with a hat that I would want to wear, he gets on Billy's nerves and decides to destroy him. In Scythe for Sale, here comes the Dork Reaper, Irwin!
  • Funny

This is so funny I ran out of breath just watching it, also, I learned an important lesson from the episode sythe for sale, that when you see a sycthe don't pick it up ask a grim reaper or a grownup to pick it up. lol, and the other episode wasn't that quite funny though.