The Grim Adventures of Billy and Mandy

Dumb-Dumbs and Dragons / Fear and Loathing in Endsville

Aired Friday 8:30 PM May 12, 2006 on Cartoon Network

• 1 word AWESOME!!!!!!!!!!!! This is truly a seris classic!

The Billy and Mandy episodes “Dumb-Dumbs and Dragons/Fear & Loathing in Endsville” are very, very, VERY funny. That is why I will review. So here we go. First, “Dumb-Dumbs and Dragons” is very good. Billy try to be a hero will make you say, “Ain’t no way he’s gonna be a hero.” and he ends up not. Hoss Delgao is one of the people I think makes the show funny. Always calling Billy, Mandy, and Grim the wrong name is always a classic! Another good point is putting Billy up against a dragon who is all about being fit that Billy befriends. The funniest part is when Boss meets Hoss is very funny!!!!!! I give this episode an 8.9.
    Lastly, “Fear and Loathing in Endsville” is one of the top 3 funniest episodes of “Billy and Mandy” EVER!!!!! Dracula always seems to make the show funny like Hoss. It is also one of those episodes to focus mainly around Grim and Dracula than Billy and Mandy. I like how they made both Dracula’s car and Burt’s truck crash in the same place. It was very funny when Dracula called Grim a dummy just like Fred Sanford from “Sanford and Son” I give this episode a 10!!!!!