The Grim Adventures of Billy and Mandy

Dumb Luck / No Body Loves Grim

Aired Friday 8:30 PM Jun 18, 2004 on Cartoon Network

• Billy and Mandy sitting in a tree, KISSING. "Dumb Luck" was one of those times when Mandy shows she likes Billy and doesnt want him hurt. But, I didnt like the ending for "No Body Loves Grim".

"Dumb Luck" was better than "No Body Loves Grim" in my opinion because I felt the things that happened to Billy werent as bad.

Anyway, "Dumb Luck" had us seeing character development in Mandy. She shows concern for Billy, which she will in "Which Came First?". Anyway, I did feel awkward with Billy's bad luck and I hated the snail. He was so ugly and diabolical. Anyway, I liked Grim's puns. They are much better than those of Numbuh 2 (Codename: Kids Next Door). So overall, the episode was alright, except for the part wehn Billy was naked. I could have sworn I saw his crotch! The little circular thing could have also been a badly drawn belly button.

Ok, lets not get drawn away! "No Body Loves Grim" was a pun-intended title but maybe it was a little too cruel. I mean, I already feel sorry for the poor guy. The episode was alright with Grim's body but the ending made me not care much for this episode. So, overall, i think the episode could have done much better than it actually did.
  • If you have a bad luck, it's probably because a snail is hacking into your brain.

These episodes aren't superb, they are very averge, but the catastrophy snail made me LOL.

Dumb Luck:
    Billy has a lot of bad luck, and it's just getting worse and worse, so Grim thinks that there must be something more then a bad luck. He was right: it was a catastrophy snail. It's a snail that go into a people heads and program their brains so they have a lot of bad luck. Grim and Mandy now tries to free Billy from the snail. Episode before they found what's the reason for the bad luck wasn't really exciting, but whenever i see that snail i start laughing for some reason.

No body likes Grim:
    It was just solid with random good moments. I liked seeing Grim's body becoming a Hollywood star without any visible reason, but the rest was very random.

• Mr. Boneyparts

It was okay, but honestly, it could've been better, way better. Parts of No Body Loves Grim just didn't stand out that much, compared to Dumb Luck, that was lively. Billy is having bad luck, becauase of the bad luck snail, but thanks to Mr. Wet Willy, Billy's Bad Luck scenario is over. Now speaking of Mr. Wet Willy, here comes Mr. Boneyparts, Grim's body gets lost, and refuses to return.
BOOM