The Grim Adventures of Billy and Mandy

Ecto Cooler / Schlubs

Aired Friday 8:30 PM Oct 14, 2005 on Cartoon Network

• one of the funniest..

This episode was halarious! One of the best ones yet, when Billy gives Mandy that big, sloppy, drooly kiss.. I almost fell out of my seat at the look on her face! And then when he recites the poetry, she really freaks out!

When I first started to watch this series I thought, well this is gonna be one of the fist shows I've seen where the best friends (of the opposite sex), don't fall for eachother...

But, they make it so evident, you know it's gonna happen (i'm not expecting them to actually hook up or anything in the show, cuz that would be a little odd...but i think they give you clues as to what will happen..)! Very unoriginal, but people love it all the same...

I absolutley loved the shlubs episode. When Grim puts his finger in the hole and gets it bitten off....I was cracking up!

Both very good episodes.
  • Really good episode.

These episodes were really awesome. They really showed why you should watch the Grim Adventures of Billy and Mandy; because it's really funny, and so were these two episodes. The Schlubs coming to town and Abe Lincoln. In Ecto Cooler, Lord Byron comes and tries to get Billy tough enough to beat Sperg, but they get beat up. In Schlubs, little mushroom people - and I'm not talking about the Shrooms from Super Mario - but the little creatures, known as Schlubs have a mushroom village just in the backyard. Grim wants to turn them to gold, will he get what he wants?
  • Who ya gonna call? Danny Phantom! / Case of the Missing Schlubs

That first segment in this episode was quite hilarious. Billy has the spirit of a famous 19th century poet inside him. Every time he opens his mouth, Lord Byron pops out. That poltergeist was trying to make Billy the coolest kid in Endsville, but instead he made him a bigger loser. Somebody call Danny Phantom for help, because we have ourselves an evil spirit on the loose. I bet the ghost boy will cure Billy in no time. While he's at it, he must capture the ghosts of Attila the Hun, Rasputin, and Abraham Lincoln out of Mandy's mouth. How ironic it would be if Danny Phantom actually exists in one of the episodes of Billy & Mandy on Cartoon Network. My most favorite part is when Billy gave Mandy her first big sloppy kiss. How disgusting and romantic that was! Won't Irwin be jealous?

The part after Grim reaped the entire mushroom village is a bit confusing. Some people asked, "Where did all of the schlubs go?" "How could the village be empty after Grim destroyed it?" My guess would be that Mandy must have lured the schlubs out of their homes with the magic flute she found in Grim's trunk, and brought them to the gold-manufacturing place. She forgot one more schlub, which I believe it was Schlubette. I guess she didn't want the female giant schlub after all.

Wouldn't it be awesome if Nickelodeon and Cartoon Network cartoons got together?