The Grim Adventures of Billy and Mandy

Five o'clock Shadows

Aired Friday 8:30 PM Oct 22, 2004 on Cartoon Network

• A great and very funny episode of Billy and Mandy about shadows.

This episode is very funny and great. I like the part when Mandy was saying things like "manufactured". I also like the part when they all became the same and Grim was very sad of what had happened but that is really funny. I think almost all the parts of this episode are funny and really great that's why I rated it high. A very funny story about shadows of who's the one who made this story. But this episode is not real it never going to happen because it's only a cartoon. A great and funny episode of Billy and Mandy.
  • My Shadow and Me

I love this episode. Another one of Billy and Mandy's crazy adventures with Grim into another parallel universe. Mandy encounters her cute self and Billy meets his even dumber version of himself. Mandy teaches her shadow to be evil and assertive. Billy and his shadow were having fun until they found more of Billy's shadows from other worlds. My most favorite part is where Billy and his shadows were drinking soda and had a burping concerto. The last shadow belched the biggest and longest note ever. They also went to the park. Funny though, you run all the way to the back.

I think this is one of the funniest episodes ever. I hope the creator will make more episodes until Grim goes back.