The Grim Adventures of Billy and Mandy

Grim for a Day / Chicken Ball Z

Aired Friday 8:30 PM Aug 15, 2003 on Cartoon Network

• great

grim for a day- billy and grim argue who has it tougher so mandy suggests they switch bodies. unfortunately they start to transform into each other. is billy grim and grim billy now or can they fix this?

chicken ball z- mandy wants to wins a martial arts tournament, but grim refuses to help. she meets a mysterious person that helps her become the best fighter on earth. will she win?

good episodes, but i disliked the ending to chicken ball z, that is why my grade could not be higher, but they were both good, my grade is a B-
  • If the beggining part wasn't that awkward/gross, then it would've been good. But close enough.

6.9
    Ok in the beggining Billy and Grim are arguing over who has the tougher job. They end up switching places, and in the end they turn into each other. Which I found a little awkward/gross. Then in the next part Mandy wants to win a karate championship so she eats some chicken thing and turns into a karate master. Billy gets turned into a master by Grim's magic. They both end up fighting each other and destroying everything, they figure out that it was Grim's and Eris'es doing to cause them to do so. But they are still alive, ruining thier plan. It was almost good, just missing that little something.
  • just like Dragon ball z

chicken ball z is just like Dragon ball z
    if you like dragon ball z for the 1st time
    billy and mandy fight their so strong it breaks
    the studuim mandy and billy learn marcial
    arts at the end you see the people for hector
    con carne its also funny if you like the grim
    adventures of billy and and you have not seen
    the episode watch I repeat watch it trust me.
  • Great Dragon Ball Z parody

This episode is one of the greatest parodies yet! ( next to the Harry Potter/Nigel Planter one ) It was funny and hillarious! I loved when they ate the chicken ball, then they turned into super saiyans! LOL. And Eris is in it too, not that i'm saying i like her. But, great episode too!