The Grim Adventures of Billy and Mandy

He's Not Dead, He's My Mascot / Hog Wild

Aired Friday 8:30 PM Apr 01, 2005 on Cartoon Network

• Ok

It was ok, not the most appealing type of episode to me though, I thought some of it was just plain horrible, but anyway, some of it was actually pretty good. He's Not Dead, He's My Mascot just... didn't seem to get my interest. The same with Hog Wild, the storyline was just way of off how I would imagine a Grim Adventures of Billy and Mandy episode.
  • The best episode, "He's not dead, he's my mascot." The removal head of the fake fluffy cat. That is my favorite episode. The best!

Actually my only favorite in these two episodes is "He's not dead, he's my mascot". Because in this episode there was a fluffy cat that is fat and got bigger. The funniest part was when Billy, Grim, and Mindy were in the field. Grim magically made the fluffy cat #1 or #2 alive. Mindy got very scared when she saw the removal head of the fake fluffy cat.
  • My favorite episode on this two is He's not dead, He's my mascot but I also like Hog Wild. A great and very funny episodes of Billy and Mandy. For me this are the best episodes!

This episodes of Billy and Mandy were great and hilarious. In He's not dead, He's my masot, I like the part when Irwin was cheering and his pants went down so the peoples laughed that was funny. My favorite part is when Grim and Billy were making alive the first or the second fluffy cat they saw that was dead. Mindy went at the field I think and she saw the removal head of the fake fluffy cat. She screamed and that was really funny. In Hog Wild, I like the part when Billy was breaking the rules and when he jumped at the water where there were alligators.
  • Not so interesting episode but has a good climax. One of my favourite episodes for that suprise ending in "He's Not Dead, He's My Mascot".

He's Not Dead, He's My Mascot is one of my most liked segments in the series. The beginning wasnt interesting but I liked it when Mandy broke th fourth wall while watching Grim help Billy. I didn't really like the jerks making Harold and Billy's faces all puffy, but even if the episode wasnt interesting, i really enjoyed the ending. Mandy got in a furball! She deserved it for all the mean things she made Grim and Billy do in previous episodes, so that was the best scene in the episode.

Hog Wild was funny and moral-learning. Billy learnt the rules saved his parents. The episode was dull but the alligator scene was purely funny. I did, however feel sorry for the alligator in the end as he lost his teeth.

Overall, average episodes but with an interesting climax. The only thing that I really was uncomfortable with was Billy's head and body structure. It just becomes skinnier than normal and I really hope his body shape goes back to what it was in Season 2, 3 and most of the Season 4 episodes.