The Grim Adventures of Billy and Mandy

Lil' Porkchop / Skarred For Life

Aired Friday 8:30 PM Jun 25, 2004 on Cartoon Network

• Lil' Porkchop and Skarr

Now here we go, ladies and gentlemen, people and people, the moment you've all been waiting for... no, it's not Chicken Little, but Lil' Porkchop! Billy adopts a fish, and names him Lil' Porkchop, but in 11 minutes of terror, Lil' Porkchop can't stand it. Now Skarred for Life, Skarr comes over to Endsville, hopefully he can get together with Grim and the gang.
  • Lil' Porkchop/Skarred for Life were great episodes. I just felt Mandy went too far in "Skarred for Life".

"Lil' Porkchop" was the funnier of the two segments in the episode. I liked Billy and Harold's stupidity. It seemed that this whole episode did quite well. The ending was the best when Grim and billy felt bad for Porkchop.

However, I think Skarred for Life wasnt as good as Lil Porkchop. I think Billy and Mandy were bullying Grim and Mr. Skarr. i liked Gim acting like a little girl and since cartoon continuity is confusing, it would have been great if Mandy idndt blackmail Mr. Skarr. So, I believe this episode was bad to Mr. Skarr. He didn't deserve the bad treatment.

So overall, an alright episode that you should see.