The Grim Adventures of Billy and Mandy

Nigel Planter and the Chamber Pot of Secrets / Circus of Fear

Aired Friday 8:30 PM Jul 16, 2004 on Cartoon Network

• We begin with nigel planter's godfather's golf course grim billy and mandy step into view.

Totally funny i mean "Lord Moldybutt!" from to and fro so funny i still laugh my head off at that harry potter reference, i mean why don't they show this more than ever? the billy and mandy animators should keep showing more of lord moldybutt so that things on the animated show break! doesn't anyone think this thought? i mean come on there should be more lord moldybutt than ever! what would nigel grim billy and mandy do without Lord Moldybutt?! honestly the grim adventures of billy and mandy writers should include more episodes with lord moldybutt come on really.
  • Funny!

I liked when Billy keeps saying Lord Moldybuttt. Crud I said it? *chair breaks*. Ah well. Liked the whole episode. I only like the episode Nigel Planter and the Chamber Pot of Secrets. So funny. And Billy keeps getting new noses! And he likes Sparky. I can't beleive Nigel's house broke. This whole episode is very funny and about that Lord Moldybu-, why does something break everytime someone says his name? I'm wonderng if he'll be in Big Boogie Adventure. Well, it's midnight and I have to go to somewhere else on the web. Anyway, I hoped you enjoyed my reveiw!
  • Lord Moldybutt

Nigel Planter returns in Book Two, Nigel Planter and the Chamber Pot of Secrets. It would be funny of they did "Nigel Planter and the Prisoner of Endsville" So Lord Moldybutt strikes, actually Toadblatt, but the real Moldybutt is... fake. Circus of Fear, I didn't really like. Just simple. Billy and Mandy get kidnapped, perform circus tricks. The end.
  • Nigel Planter appears again and the fear of joining the circus makes poor Grim suffer.

Nigel Planter and the Chamber Pot of Secrets was a very good sequel and I think it did much better than "Toadblatt's School of Socery" It was because Mandy showed us she was smart here and I think she wasn't so mean in this episode. I think Toadblatt deserved that treatment.

Circus of Fear was not as good as NPatCPoS because Mandy and Billy's mom showed their meanness too far. I also didn't like the ending so much because Billy was tortured in his circus outfit to perform for the rest. The only good thing about the episode was that Grim gave them the punishment of their lives!

Overall, the first segment was good but the second segment was really bad.