The Grim Adventures of Billy and Mandy

Night of the Living Grim / Brown Evil / Brown Evil Part 2

Aired Friday 8:30 PM Jun 20, 2003 on Cartoon Network

• perfect

this is a review of Brown Evil:

Billy needs salt for something he is making. But he gets evil powder that raises zombies. Is this the end, or can help from one Hoss Delgado save the day? Maybe, maybe not, guess you will have to watch the episode to find out.

Great, I really like episodes like this, the only thing i disliked was Billy's "Ooh! I hope i live" line after To Be Continued... came on screen but otherwise a fine episode i thought, one of their bests, it gets an A+ from me, purely a great episode i think
  • Great and funny episodes........ say hi! to the new Grim in Night of the living Grim and a great episode of zombies on Brown evil part 1 and 2.It's not my favorite but it's still good.

This episode is not my favorite, but it is great. In Night of the Living Grim, I like the part when Grim is so sick that he need to go to the hospital. I also like the part when Billy's Dad was punching Grim. That Grim was after Billy and Mandy brought Grim to the hospital, a new Grim. That is one of the part that I like.

In Brown evil one and Part two, I like the part when Billy run out of salt and he went to the basement to look for Grim's trunk and to get salt there. Billy said when he found a thing, " E-V-I-L P-O-W-D-E-R, salt".But it said evil powder not salt. I like also the part when Hos Delgado came and kill the zombies, Billy was helping too. This two episodes were just great and funny.
  • Funny

These episodes were funny, but not funny as in funny ha ha, but something else. Night of the Living Grim, nosiree, that ain't gonna be in this review, but here goes Brown Evil, with your one and only... Pat the Baker, or in english, Hoss Delgado. E-v-i-l-p-o-w-d-e-r spells salt, which also attracts zombies to Billy's house, but go Pat the Baker!
  • A great and funny episode.

This episode is just okay to me and it is funny. In Night of the Living Grim, I like the part when Grim change his body into a person. Also the one when the doctors of the underworld said that he's dead but he's alive and he's a person now. But some of the parts I don't like. The best episode is Brown evil and Brown evil Part 2. I really like it it. I like the part when Hoss Delgado was fighting over at the zombies and Billy was helping too. Also the one when the zombie chicken was holding a granade and it boooom..... that's funny.