The Grim Adventures of Billy and Mandy

Prank Call of Cthulu

Aired Friday 8:30 PM Oct 21, 2005 on Cartoon Network

• Hee...

This episode was great. I loved Billy's prank calls. "Well, howdy there Mr. Grim! I am a member of the national stupid-head ugly-butt comete. And, we just nomenated you for president!" Well, all were good. I especaly love the song.
    "It looks like it's endsville of Endsville,The Endsville we all know is a fluke.We have tentacles, sharp teeth and, big, big gills,but, the sushi in this town taste like puke.
    It looks live the endsville of Endville,the Endsville folks have really lost the fight.
    We have something to the world, a big, big, goop,
    so flush it down and, don't forget to wipe! The end
  • Waste of an episode.

I don't know about everyone else, but to me, this is one of the worst episodes of Billy and Mandy ever made, this episode is only about caller ID and trying to prank call people. Not to mention, this episode gets off topic alot and whenever it does, its for some reason that doesn't even make since. Its also been like this for most of the new season episodes. Also, most of their episode titles have names that don't have anything to do with the episode's plot, just like Billy Ocean, it has nothing to do with the ocean at all despite that one musical that was underwater. A better plotted episode that would stay on topic would have been nicer than this, and I'm also speaking for most of the other new episodes too. So to conclude, this ep SUCKS!
  • LOL!

Man, this episode was pretty funny! My favorite part was when Billy's dad called him when he was sucked into the Haunted Phone, then:

Billy: Hi papa! *changes voice* I mean hi!
    Billy's Dad: Billy, is that you?
    Billy: No, this is Kelly Clarkson!

Then the other part I liked was when Mandy used the Haunted Phone, and the ugly dude picked it up and talked with subtitles, then:

Grim: He said if you're talking about the new interns, try the cafeteria
    Mandy: You understood what he said?
    Grim: No, but I'm pretty good at reading subtitles backwards.
  • Prank Calls Backfire

Caller IDs are the thing of the past. They prevent prank callers. Billy and Irwin wanted to prank people really badly, so they found a mystical telephone. But it only sucked them into another dimension. Grim and Mandy had to save him as usual. Anyone who picks up the phone and gets pranked become mutants with tentacles. The ending was great. Grim smashed the phone, trapping Billy, Mandy, and Irwin in Cthulu's world. I think it was a great idea that Grim should leave those brats in another universe. Who knows what will happen to them next?