The Grim Adventures of Billy and Mandy

Runaway Pants / Scythe 2.0

Aired Friday 8:30 PM Jun 28, 2005 on Cartoon Network

• Nothing happened in the first part, but that's the good thing! Pretty good episode.

Well in the first part this guy tells a story. A story about how Billy wants to be able to run fast and uses Nergal Jr. to transform and become a magic pair of pants to run fast. But, he cannot stop running, and keeps running across the world. What I really liked about this episode though is that in the end it is not real, and all the characters beat him up. When Mandy closed the camera, that was awesome. Now, in the next part this guy offers Grim a new scythe and he trys it out. But the scythe trys to take out Billy and Mandy so Grim ends up saving them and getting his old scythe back. Pretty great episode altogether.
  • 'Scythe 2.0' is just so funny!

I like the episode 'Scythe 2.0' because it's so funny! The best part of this episode is hearing the phrase 'piece of crud'. You hear that phrase 7 times in this episode: 5 by Billy, 1 by Grim, and 1 by F. I so love the part when Billy and Grim argue about Grim's old scythe being a 'piece of crud'. Then, at the end when F was using Scythe 2.0 to shave his leg, he said, "This new razor is a piece of crud!" That was a good part of this episode. The 'piece of crud' parts were the best parts ever! I really think that Scythe 2.0 is a piece of crud!
  • Actually pretty good

It was actually pretty good, I expected way better for this episode since the title caught my attention, but still, it was pretty good. There were some parts which I thought, "Yawn." In Runaway Pants, Junior becomes a pair of pants for Billy. But Billy runs out of control and runs all around the world - but it appears the narrator was just making crud up. In Scythe 2.0, Grim gets a new scythe. But once Grim, Billy, and Mandy get too carried away, Scythe 2.0 decides to kill them.