The Grim Adventures of Billy and Mandy

Super Zero / Sickly Sweet

Aired Friday 8:30 PM Oct 01, 2004 on Cartoon Network

• This was a good Season 4 opener, even though nothing is different from Season 3.

Super Zero/Sickly Sweet is one of my favourite episodes of the series as each of them provided the viewers with character development.

Super Zero wasn't so great but it was very funny. I liked the hydrogenated parts and I also was gross-laughing at Harold when he ate his brain! The only bad thing about this episode was that Grim was bullied by Harold, the old squirrel and Mandy.

Unlike The_Huntsman, I liked Sickly Sweet better and I think this is one of my favourite episodes. This episode provided us with the chraracter of Mandy and what she does everyday. She looked quite cute when she was the beast. The only bad parts were the parts when Billy and Grim were bullying her more than she does to them and I think the bath was going too far. Nevertheless, the ending was realistic and good and I liked it, it seemed Mandy wanted to be bad rather than sweet.

In the next episode about Mandy, "The Nerve", Mandy will have some character development again and we will see what makes her mean. "The Nerve" seems to be the sequel to "Sickly Sweet"
  • Nicely done

Super Zero and Sickly Sweet were two Super Sweet episodes, although I happened to see Sickly Sweet a little more sickly than Super Zero. Super Zero was pretty good, in which Billy becomes a "Super Zero" and goes to a faraway galaxy never to return, but thanks to Mr. Annoying Winston, he gets sent back to Eeeeearth.
  • Scary thought a idiot with super powers

6.7
    First of all I would really like to know what the advertsising for the yoghurt says. I only catch half of it and it would be a great quote to have.
    Billy having super powers is a scary idea the kids just a idiot well most superheros are not too bright either but Billy could hardly control a runny nose. Would you really like to depend on him to save you from a meteor? Nuh uh.